Safe Grooming for Cats & Dogs
Contact Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston for expert bathing and grooming services for your pets. All pet grooming at our facility is supervised by a veterinarian. If the groomer identifies a problem during the grooming process, one of our veterinarians is available to address their medical needs – with your approval.
If your pet is anxious or nervous at the grooming appointment, our veterinarians can provide sedation to make the experience safer and much more pleasant for your pet.
Dr. Rebecca Gounaris also offers avian nail, beak, and/or wing trims upon appointment.
Gentle Grooming for All Breeds and Coat Textures
- Nail clipping and filing
- Hand-stripping and de-matting
- Head-to-tail grooming and brushing
- Teeth brushing / canine dental hygiene
- Hand scissoring and finishing
- Traditional show cuts / stylist cuts
- Medicated skin treatments and baths
- Tick inspections / baths
- Anal gland expression
- Eye and ear cleaning
- Bathing, drying, and styling
- Skunk baths
- Fluff dry / hand plucking
- FURminator de-shedding